Monday, July 9, 2018

An Avocado Seed of Faith

"See, I can even bring the dead back to life." ~ God

An Avocado Seed of Faith



Sometimes we all get weary. Well, at least I do. I get so discouraged, especially after praying for something or someone for a long period of time. I just look at things in the natural, with eyes of the flesh, not with eyes of faith with an eternal perspective. Sadly, I am often too quick to put God in a box and think this is too hard for him.  

Are you guilty of this sin of unbelief as well? Do you also forget how big your God is?

If so, be encouraged. There is nothing too hard for God (Jeremiah 32:27).  He is the God of all flesh, including my weak flesh. Your lack of faith is not beyond God.  You are special. You are treasured. You are the child of the God most high.  He died for you -- so you can be reconciled with a holy God. If you trust in his Son Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you are saved.

This doesn't mean you won't go through trials, my beloved. It just means God will use them to shape you into a more perfect version of his Son, Jesus Christ.

Be blessed and lift your gaze. 

God's got this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment