Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Minibikes and Omnipotence

Minibikes and Omnipotence

"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?" Jeremiah 32:27 ESV


Our God is a God who speaks to us, even when we least expect it. When I dropped off my son's bike at school the other morning, the Lord surprised me with one of the most poignant and convicting messages. We (well, at least I do) sometimes get so wrapped up in fear and anxiety with our present situation and faith-testing trial that we forget our God. 

I wonder how different our life would be if we lived like we know deep in our heart who our God really is, an omnipotent (all-powerful) God who loves us enough to die for us? How would that peace (the one that transcends all understanding) manifest itself in our daily life? I can only image how different our outlook and response to life might be. 

Just a thought to ponder on today as we stop and take a God breath.
"You have no idea of the power that under girds you." ~ God





No comments:

Post a Comment