Monday, June 18, 2018

Jumbo Jet Suspended in Mid-Air!

Jumbo Jet Suspended in Mid-Air!
God is moving behind the scenes even if we don't see the results.



Patience is something I struggle with, especially when I have been praying for something for days, weeks, months, and even years.  It can be hard to trust and wait on God in his perfect timing, when you don't see any confirmation in the flesh.  

When I saw that jumbo jet, seemingly suspended in mid-air, my heart stopped as the Lord spoke tenderly to my heart. 

Take a minute to watch my vlog today and be encouraged: The Lord God hears your prayers and working all things out for you good, despite what you see in the natural. 
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
~ Romans 8:28 ESV



No comments:

Post a Comment